Grin (CURRENCY:GRIN) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 9th. Over the last week, Grin has traded 6.7% higher against the dollar. One Grin coin can currently be bought for $1.22 or 0.00016538 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Hotbit, Coinall and KuCoin. Grin has a market cap of $34.47 million and approximately $32.15 million worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000658 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003744 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0810 or 0.00001097 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 28.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00001399 BTC.
Grin (CRYPTO:GRIN) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 28,251,540 coins. The official website for Grin is grin-tech.org. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grinMW. Grin’s official message board is www.grin-forum.org.
Grin Coin Trading
Grin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin, Hotbit, BitForex, TradeOgre, Coinall, LBank and Bisq. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Grin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Grin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.