EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded down 4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 9th. EDC Blockchain has a market capitalization of $17.58 million and $468,227.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EDC Blockchain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0066 or 0.00000089 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Bit-Z, DigiFinex and LocalTrade. During the last week, EDC Blockchain has traded 20.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00049593 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00094234 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0872 or 0.00001178 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0900 or 0.00001215 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.57 or 0.00075158 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003570 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7,387.35 or 0.99700045 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000416 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Coin Profile
EDC Blockchain (CRYPTO:EDC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 13th, 2016. EDC Blockchain’s total supply is 5,330,754,415 coins and its circulating supply is 2,670,646,025 coins. EDC Blockchain’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide. EDC Blockchain’s official website is edinarcoin.com.
EDC Blockchain Coin Trading
EDC Blockchain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, P2PB2B, Bit-Z, DigiFinex and LocalTrade. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDC Blockchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EDC Blockchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.