Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 9th. In the last week, Bytecoin has traded up 5.4% against the US dollar. One Bytecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including Coindeal, HitBTC, Crex24 and Cryptohub. Bytecoin has a total market capitalization of $61.60 million and $21,698.00 worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $53.74 or 0.00726901 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003848 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002768 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002542 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001907 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000029 BTC.
BCN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on July 5th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 184,066,828,814 coins. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bytecoin is bytecoin.org. The official message board for Bytecoin is bytecointalk.org. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bytecoin Coin Trading
Bytecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, TradeOgre, Coindeal, cfinex, Cryptohub, Stocks.Exchange, Poloniex, OKEx, Binance and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.