BTC Lite (CURRENCY:BTCL) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 9th. In the last week, BTC Lite has traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar. One BTC Lite token can now be bought for $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and STEX. BTC Lite has a market cap of $41,488.00 and approximately $111.00 worth of BTC Lite was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00037660 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $497.57 or 0.06730038 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00024807 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002135 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002626 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00022413 BTC.
BTC Lite Profile
BTC Lite (CRYPTO:BTCL) is a token. Its launch date was November 27th, 2017. BTC Lite’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,700,000 tokens. The official message board for BTC Lite is medium.com/@btclite. BTC Lite’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling BTC Lite
BTC Lite can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTC Lite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BTC Lite should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BTC Lite using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BTC Lite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BTC Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.