aelf (CURRENCY:ELF) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 9th. One aelf token can now be bought for about $0.0615 or 0.00000833 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Bancor Network, BCEX and Allbit. Over the last week, aelf has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar. aelf has a total market cap of $33.49 million and $9.18 million worth of aelf was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003035 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013583 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.40 or 0.00208400 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $95.28 or 0.01288989 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00027735 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.76 or 0.00118536 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000094 BTC.
aelf’s genesis date was December 18th, 2017. aelf’s total supply is 880,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 544,480,200 tokens. The official website for aelf is aelf.io. aelf’s official Twitter account is @aelfblockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for aelf is medium.com/@aelfblockchain.
aelf Token Trading
aelf can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, OKEx, Tokenomy, DDEX, CoinTiger, Bancor Network, Kyber Network, Gate.io, Ethfinex, BCEX, ABCC, Kucoin, Koinex, GOPAX, Allbit, IDEX, AirSwap, Bithumb, BigONE, Binance, Huobi and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as aelf directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire aelf should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase aelf using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for aelf Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for aelf and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.