Zeepin (CURRENCY:ZPT) traded up 4.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. During the last seven days, Zeepin has traded 8.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Zeepin token can now be bought for about $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, LBank, Kucoin and Gate.io. Zeepin has a total market cap of $838,539.00 and $160.00 worth of Zeepin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003051 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013276 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.71 or 0.00207890 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $97.01 or 0.01283990 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00027079 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00119975 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Zeepin’s genesis date was January 18th, 2018. Zeepin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 500,000,000 tokens. Zeepin’s official Twitter account is @zeepinchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zeepin’s official message board is medium.com/@zeepin. The Reddit community for Zeepin is /r/zeepin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zeepin’s official website is www.zeepin.io.
Buying and Selling Zeepin
Zeepin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, HitBTC, Gate.io and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeepin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zeepin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zeepin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zeepin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeepin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.