Wrapped Bitcoin (CURRENCY:WBTC) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. One Wrapped Bitcoin token can now be purchased for approximately $7,557.27 or 0.99924370 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Kyber Network. Wrapped Bitcoin has a total market capitalization of $4.45 million and $13,376.00 worth of Wrapped Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Wrapped Bitcoin has traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00052287 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.00 or 0.00092682 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00001160 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001321 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.79 or 0.00076641 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 25.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003668 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000420 BTC.
About Wrapped Bitcoin
Wrapped Bitcoin is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 29th, 2017. Wrapped Bitcoin’s total supply is 589 tokens. The official website for Wrapped Bitcoin is wbtc.network. Wrapped Bitcoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Wrapped Bitcoin
Wrapped Bitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wrapped Bitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Wrapped Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.