Veritaseum (CURRENCY:VERI) traded up 1.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 8th. Veritaseum has a total market cap of $28.30 million and approximately $1,123.00 worth of Veritaseum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Veritaseum token can currently be purchased for $13.17 or 0.00173729 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Fatbtc. In the last week, Veritaseum has traded 11.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003042 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013294 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00207177 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $97.48 or 0.01286256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00027266 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00119908 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Veritaseum’s genesis date was April 25th, 2017. Veritaseum’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,149,646 tokens. Veritaseum’s official Twitter account is @Veritaseuminc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Veritaseum is veritas.veritaseum.com.
Veritaseum Token Trading
Veritaseum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tokenomy, LATOKEN, Fatbtc, HitBTC, Mercatox and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veritaseum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veritaseum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Veritaseum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veritaseum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veritaseum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.