Ultra (CURRENCY:UOS) traded 2.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 8th. Ultra has a total market cap of $4.02 million and $13,663.00 worth of Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ultra has traded up 25.2% against the US dollar. One Ultra token can currently be purchased for about $0.0355 or 0.00000471 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7,555.32 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $214.51 or 0.02839567 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004511 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001638 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $39.63 or 0.00524612 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005545 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008177 BTC.
Ultra Token Profile
UOS is a DPoI token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Ultra’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 113,140,878 tokens. Ultra’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ultra is ultra.io. The official message board for Ultra is medium.com/ultra-io.
Buying and Selling Ultra
Ultra can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultra should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.