Stipend (CURRENCY:SPD) traded up 64% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 8th. One Stipend coin can currently be bought for $0.0127 or 0.00000168 BTC on exchanges including IDAX and CryptoBridge. Stipend has a market cap of $144,978.00 and approximately $19.00 worth of Stipend was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Stipend has traded down 33.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00051957 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $51.92 or 0.00687310 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00035116 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.71 or 0.00274143 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00005098 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.99 or 0.00092578 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002143 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006836 BTC.
Stipend (SPD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 10th, 2018. Stipend’s total supply is 11,429,782 coins. Stipend’s official Twitter account is @StipendOff. The Reddit community for Stipend is /r/stipend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Stipend is stipend.me.
Stipend Coin Trading
Stipend can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and IDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stipend directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stipend should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stipend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stipend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stipend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.