OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 8th. OmiseGO has a market capitalization of $105.78 million and approximately $41.58 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OmiseGO token can now be purchased for $0.75 or 0.00009952 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinTiger, CoinExchange, Coinrail and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. During the last seven days, OmiseGO has traded down 0.8% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008511 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0482 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002595 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001804 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000435 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
OmiseGO Token Profile
OmiseGO (OMG) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on June 23rd, 2017. OmiseGO’s total supply is 140,245,398 tokens. The Reddit community for OmiseGO is /r/omise_go and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OmiseGO’s official website is omg.omise.co. OmiseGO’s official Twitter account is @omise_go.
OmiseGO Token Trading
OmiseGO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, CoinEx, Cobinhood, DragonEX, Upbit, Cryptopia, Tidex, CoinExchange, Exmo, BitMart, Kyber Network, CoinTiger, ABCC, Bittrex, Huobi, Binance, Coinnest, AirSwap, OTCBTC, BitBay, IDEX, Coinrail, Mercatox, TOPBTC, FCoin, Bancor Network, COSS, Crex24, Bitbns, Liqui, BigONE, Tokenomy, IDAX, Bit-Z, Gate.io, Hotbit, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, DDEX, TDAX, Fatbtc, Coinone, ZB.COM, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Neraex, Ethfinex, OKEx, ChaoEX, Braziliex, Poloniex, IDCM, Kucoin, Independent Reserve, GOPAX, Zebpay, Radar Relay, DigiFinex, Bithumb, Ovis, Iquant, C2CX, BX Thailand, CoinBene, Vebitcoin, HitBTC, Coinsuper, B2BX, BitForex and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OmiseGO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OmiseGO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.