Nitro (CURRENCY:NOX) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Nitro has a market cap of $27,596.00 and $436.00 worth of Nitro was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nitro token can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin and COSS. During the last seven days, Nitro has traded up 51.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003053 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013284 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00207687 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $97.16 or 0.01286349 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00027010 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00120080 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Nitro Token Profile
Nitro was first traded on October 10th, 2017. Nitro’s total supply is 120,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 95,077,153 tokens. Nitro’s official Twitter account is @nitrotoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Nitro is /r/nitrotoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Nitro is www.nitro.live.
Nitro Token Trading
Nitro can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and COSS. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nitro directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nitro should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nitro using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nitro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nitro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.