Impleum (CURRENCY:IMPL) traded 5.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 8th. Over the last week, Impleum has traded down 49.9% against the US dollar. One Impleum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000042 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. Impleum has a market capitalization of $19,425.00 and $122.00 worth of Impleum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- MB8 Coin (MB8) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- NewYork Exchange (NYE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00043283 BTC.
- Bitcoin Rhodium (XRC) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00028638 BTC.
- Bitdepositary (BDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- x42 Protocol (X42) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- PRiVCY (PRIV) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000034 BTC.
Impleum (IMPL) is a coin. Impleum’s total supply is 6,346,836 coins and its circulating supply is 6,103,626 coins. Impleum’s official Twitter account is @impleum. Impleum’s official website is impleum.com.
Buying and Selling Impleum
Impleum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Impleum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Impleum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Impleum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Impleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Impleum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.