GreenMed (CURRENCY:GRMD) traded down 8.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 8th. One GreenMed token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and CoinExchange. GreenMed has a market cap of $2,288.00 and $1.00 worth of GreenMed was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, GreenMed has traded down 55.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013284 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $15.67 or 0.00207453 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $96.99 or 0.01283882 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00027040 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00119961 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000095 BTC.
GreenMed launched on October 25th, 2017. GreenMed’s total supply is 14,899,993 tokens. The official website for GreenMed is www.greenmed.io. The Reddit community for GreenMed is /r/greenmed and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GreenMed’s official Twitter account is @greenmed_team.
GreenMed Token Trading
GreenMed can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GreenMed directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GreenMed should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GreenMed using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GreenMed Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GreenMed and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.