Dragonchain (CURRENCY:DRGN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 8th. Dragonchain has a total market cap of $6.98 million and approximately $46,302.00 worth of Dragonchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Dragonchain has traded 1.7% lower against the dollar. One Dragonchain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0293 or 0.00000386 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bancor Network and Fatbtc.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003042 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013294 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00207177 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $97.48 or 0.01286256 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00027266 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.09 or 0.00119908 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Dragonchain was first traded on August 17th, 2017. Dragonchain’s total supply is 433,494,437 tokens and its circulating supply is 238,421,940 tokens. Dragonchain’s official Twitter account is @dragonchaingang and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dragonchain is /r/drgn and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dragonchain’s official website is dragonchain.com.
Buying and Selling Dragonchain
Dragonchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Kucoin, Allcoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), CoinExchange, Gate.io, Fatbtc, IDEX, Bancor Network and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dragonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dragonchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dragonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dragonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dragonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.