COS (CURRENCY:COS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. COS has a market capitalization of $1.82 million and approximately $724,484.00 worth of COS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One COS token can now be purchased for about $0.0104 or 0.00000138 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, COS has traded 12.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00037260 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $499.68 or 0.06615377 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0298 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00024443 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002139 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00001088 BTC.
COS (COS) is a token. Its genesis date was March 6th, 2018. COS’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 174,897,294 tokens. The Reddit community for COS is /r/COSSio. The official website for COS is coss.io. COS’s official Twitter account is @cosscrypto.
COS Token Trading
COS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as COS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire COS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy COS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for COS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for COS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.