Clipper Coin (CURRENCY:CCC) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. Clipper Coin has a market capitalization of $69.46 million and approximately $7.91 million worth of Clipper Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Clipper Coin has traded up 72.3% against the US dollar. One Clipper Coin token can currently be bought for about $0.0236 or 0.00000313 BTC on exchanges including Coinsuper, IDCM and FCoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00037362 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $507.02 or 0.06727748 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00024431 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002102 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00001095 BTC.
About Clipper Coin
Clipper Coin is a token. It was first traded on April 26th, 2018. Clipper Coin’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,943,270,216 tokens. Clipper Coin’s official website is clippercoin.com. Clipper Coin’s official Twitter account is @ClipperCoinCap.
Buying and Selling Clipper Coin
Clipper Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, Coinsuper and FCoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Clipper Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Clipper Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Clipper Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Clipper Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Clipper Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.