Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded down 14.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 8th. Bytecoin has a total market capitalization of $56.24 million and $7,277.00 worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bytecoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Cryptohub, Crex24 and cfinex. During the last seven days, Bytecoin has traded down 3.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $54.32 or 0.00716684 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003597 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002706 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002481 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001907 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00000807 BTC.
Bytecoin Coin Profile
Bytecoin (BCN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 5th, 2012. Bytecoin’s total supply is 184,066,828,814 coins. The Reddit community for Bytecoin is /r/BytecoinBCN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Bytecoin is bytecointalk.org. Bytecoin’s official website is bytecoin.org. Bytecoin’s official Twitter account is @Bytecoin_BCN and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bytecoin
Bytecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Poloniex, Binance, Stocks.Exchange, cfinex, HitBTC, Coindeal, TradeOgre, Crex24 and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.