BitWhite (CURRENCY:BTW) traded down 2.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. In the last seven days, BitWhite has traded down 10.3% against the dollar. One BitWhite coin can now be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, Sistemkoin and BitFlip. BitWhite has a market cap of $30,773.00 and approximately $21,851.00 worth of BitWhite was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00036463 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002500 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0751 or 0.00000994 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 44.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
BitWhite Coin Profile
BitWhite is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on November 13th, 2017. BitWhite’s total supply is 60,342,895 coins and its circulating supply is 36,325,371 coins. BitWhite’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinWhite (BTW) and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitWhite is bitwhite.org.
BitWhite Coin Trading
BitWhite can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, BitFlip, Stocks.Exchange and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitWhite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitWhite should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitWhite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitWhite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitWhite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.