Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 7.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 8th. Bitcoin Private has a market cap of $417,051.00 and approximately $452.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be bought for about $0.0874 or 0.00001158 BTC on major exchanges including Altcoin Trader, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC and Sistemkoin. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded 9.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $29.44 or 0.00389702 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00079599 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00071518 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002834 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00001197 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Profile
BTCP is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on January 1st, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 22,802,281 coins and its circulating supply is 4,772,735 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Nanex, Sistemkoin, Altcoin Trader, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, TradeOgre and TOPBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.