BitCoen (CURRENCY:BEN) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 8th. One BitCoen coin can currently be bought for about $0.0055 or 0.00000073 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip and Sistemkoin. BitCoen has a market cap of $38,414.00 and approximately $150.00 worth of BitCoen was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, BitCoen has traded 11.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $215.11 or 0.02847899 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003298 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000474 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Litecoin Cash (LCC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 29.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Safe Haven (SHA) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000643 BTC.
BitCoen Coin Profile
BitCoen (BEN) is a Limited Confidence Proof-of-Activity coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 23rd, 2017. BitCoen’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,000,000 coins. BitCoen’s official website is bitcoen.io. BitCoen’s official Twitter account is @Bitcoen. The official message board for BitCoen is medium.com/@bitcoen.
BitCoen Coin Trading
BitCoen can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip and Sistemkoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitCoen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitCoen should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitCoen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitCoen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitCoen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.