Metronome (CURRENCY:MET) traded up 6.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. One Metronome coin can currently be bought for about $0.51 or 0.00006741 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $24.68, $24.43, $5.60 and $7.50. Metronome has a total market cap of $4.98 million and $416,199.00 worth of Metronome was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Metronome has traded up 5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013315 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00208441 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $96.14 or 0.01271622 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00027202 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00120044 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Metronome Coin Profile
Metronome launched on July 24th, 2017. Metronome’s total supply is 11,527,278 coins and its circulating supply is 9,765,154 coins. Metronome’s official message board is medium.com/@MetronomeToken. Metronome’s official Twitter account is @MTNToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Metronome is /r/metronometoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Metronome is www.metronome.io.
Buying and Selling Metronome
Metronome can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $32.15, $20.33, $24.43, $33.94, $5.60, $51.55, $10.39, $50.98, $24.68, $18.94 and $13.77. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metronome directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metronome should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Metronome using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metronome Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metronome and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.