LUNA (CURRENCY:LUNA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. In the last week, LUNA has traded down 4.9% against the dollar. LUNA has a total market capitalization of $77.56 million and approximately $430,781.00 worth of LUNA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LUNA coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.27 or 0.00003565 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including KuCoin, GDAC, Bittrex and Bitrue.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013315 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00208441 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $96.14 or 0.01271622 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00027202 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00120044 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000092 BTC.
LUNA’s launch date was September 10th, 2018. LUNA’s total supply is 995,859,074 coins and its circulating supply is 287,765,804 coins. The official website for LUNA is terra.money. LUNA’s official Twitter account is @
LUNA Coin Trading
LUNA can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GDAC, Upbit, Bitrue, Coinone, Bittrex, KuCoin and GOPAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LUNA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LUNA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LUNA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LUNA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LUNA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.