Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 6th. One Vertcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.22 or 0.00002909 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Trade By Trade, SouthXchange and QBTC. In the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded 20.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Vertcoin has a total market capitalization of $11.32 million and approximately $719,009.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7,436.02 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $148.37 or 0.01997349 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $212.30 or 0.02857966 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.36 or 0.00610683 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54.45 or 0.00733078 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012403 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00052281 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 53.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00015353 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013528 BTC.
Vertcoin (CRYPTO:VTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 8th, 2014. Vertcoin’s total supply is 52,433,772 coins. Vertcoin’s official website is vertcoin.org. Vertcoin’s official Twitter account is @vertcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Vertcoin is /r/vertcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Vertcoin
Vertcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Trade By Trade, Bitsane, Poloniex, SouthXchange, YoBit, Bleutrade, Upbit, Bittrex, Bittylicious, CoinEgg, Coinroom, CryptoBridge and QBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vertcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Vertcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.