Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded 1.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 6th. Aventus has a market capitalization of $518,824.00 and approximately $15,250.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Aventus has traded 12% lower against the US dollar. One Aventus token can currently be purchased for about $0.0865 or 0.00001147 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, HitBTC, Ethfinex and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002991 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013320 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.79 or 0.00209380 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $97.38 or 0.01291651 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0557 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027772 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00116384 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Aventus’ launch date was July 19th, 2017. Aventus’ total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Aventus is /r/Aventus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aventus’ official website is aventus.io. Aventus’ official message board is blog.aventus.io. Aventus’ official Twitter account is @AventusPF and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Aventus Token Trading
Aventus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX, Mercatox, OKEx, Ethfinex and Gatecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aventus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aventus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aventus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.