Quantis Network (CURRENCY:QUAN) traded up 10.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 5th. One Quantis Network coin can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre and Crex24. Over the last week, Quantis Network has traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Quantis Network has a market cap of $64,354.00 and $248.00 worth of Quantis Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002965 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013681 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.44 or 0.00210223 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $94.77 or 0.01290080 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00026944 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.63 or 0.00117415 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Quantis Network Coin Profile
Quantis Network’s total supply is 378,545,773 coins and its circulating supply is 219,341,219 coins. Quantis Network’s official Twitter account is @QuantisNetwork. The official website for Quantis Network is quantisnetwork.org.
Buying and Selling Quantis Network
Quantis Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantis Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantis Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantis Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.