NEXT (CURRENCY:NET) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 5th. Over the last seven days, NEXT has traded down 0.9% against the US dollar. NEXT has a total market capitalization of $32.00 million and approximately $269,217.00 worth of NEXT was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NEXT token can now be purchased for $0.79 or 0.00010744 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbit and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $44.69 or 0.00605853 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00012573 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00001044 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00001014 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000547 BTC.
NET is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 2nd, 2013. NEXT’s total supply is 116,503,818 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,491,818 tokens. The official website for NEXT is www.coinbit.co.kr. NEXT’s official Twitter account is @NetcoinNET.
NEXT Token Trading
NEXT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Coinbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEXT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEXT should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEXT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEXT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEXT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.