Essentia (CURRENCY:ESS) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. Essentia has a market capitalization of $362,658.00 and $42,129.00 worth of Essentia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Essentia has traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Essentia token can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, Hotbit, CoinBene and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00038533 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $513.25 or 0.06987813 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00025753 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002190 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00001049 BTC.
Essentia is a token. It was first traded on January 7th, 2018. Essentia’s total supply is 1,755,313,373 tokens and its circulating supply is 871,885,170 tokens. Essentia’s official Twitter account is @essentia_one and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Essentia is /r/essentia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Essentia’s official website is essentia.one.
Essentia Token Trading
Essentia can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Hotbit, Bilaxy, CoinBene, IDEX and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Essentia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Essentia should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Essentia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Essentia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Essentia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.