ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. One ZClassic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.24 or 0.00003257 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bittrex. ZClassic has a total market cap of $1.91 million and $5,337.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ZClassic has traded 19% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.86 or 0.00376040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00081859 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.38 or 0.00072731 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0963 or 0.00001300 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000868 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00001101 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZClassic Coin Profile
ZClassic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 6th, 2016. ZClassic’s total supply is 7,932,899 coins. The Reddit community for ZClassic is /r/ZClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin. The official website for ZClassic is zclassic.org.
ZClassic Coin Trading
ZClassic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.