TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. TRON has a total market capitalization of $1.03 billion and $909.99 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TRON coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0154 or 0.00000210 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Indodax, Bibox and Exmo. In the last seven days, TRON has traded up 2.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013616 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.34 or 0.00208655 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.02 or 0.01333577 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029680 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.07 or 0.00123391 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
TRON’s genesis date was September 26th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 99,281,283,754 coins and its circulating supply is 66,682,072,191 coins. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for TRON is tron.network. The official message board for TRON is medium.com/@Tronfoundation. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Gate.io, DDEX, Hotbit, Bitfinex, IDCM, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDAX, ChaoEX, Tidex, Liqui, HitBTC, Coinnest, Neraex, Huobi, Allcoin, RightBTC, CoinBene, BitForex, Binance, Bitbns, Tokenomy, Exmo, Stocks.Exchange, BTC-Alpha, CoinExchange, Cobinhood, Bibox, Rfinex, OTCBTC, Cryptomate, Sistemkoin, Bit-Z, CoinFalcon, LBank, Fatbtc, Zebpay, Cryptopia, BitFlip, LiteBit.eu, DigiFinex, Coindeal, YoBit, Braziliex, WazirX, Livecoin, DragonEX, Liquid, Ovis, OEX, Koinex, Bithumb, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, Indodax, CoinEx, Trade Satoshi, Kryptono, Coinrail, OKEx, Kucoin, Mercatox, CoinTiger, CoinEgg, LATOKEN and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.