Social Send (CURRENCY:SEND) traded down 29.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. In the last seven days, Social Send has traded down 11.2% against the U.S. dollar. Social Send has a market cap of $91,976.00 and approximately $689.00 worth of Social Send was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Social Send coin can now be purchased for about $0.0024 or 0.00000033 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00010248 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002964 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005717 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded down 63.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC.
About Social Send
Social Send (SEND) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2017. Social Send’s total supply is 38,677,760 coins. Social Send’s official website is socialsend.io. The Reddit community for Social Send is /r/SocialSend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Social Send’s official Twitter account is @SocialSendCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Social Send
Social Send can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Social Send directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Social Send should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Social Send using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Social Send Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Social Send and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.