SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. During the last seven days, SnowGem has traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar. SnowGem has a total market cap of $278,073.00 and $49,101.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SnowGem coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0138 or 0.00000188 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, STEX and Graviex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,346.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $148.41 or 0.02023604 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $214.17 or 0.02920290 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.66 or 0.00622574 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.91 or 0.00735082 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012499 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00052660 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013658 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.49 or 0.00374880 BTC.
XSG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 20,226,800 coins and its circulating supply is 20,149,708 coins. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.