SmartMesh (CURRENCY:SMT) traded down 2.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. During the last week, SmartMesh has traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar. One SmartMesh token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000047 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Huobi and Gate.io. SmartMesh has a market capitalization of $4.67 million and $39,201.00 worth of SmartMesh was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00040084 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $554.56 or 0.07594556 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00021175 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00001059 BTC.
SMT is a token. Its launch date was October 19th, 2017. SmartMesh’s total supply is 3,141,592,653 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,340,519,343 tokens. SmartMesh’s official Twitter account is @smart_mesh. The official website for SmartMesh is smartmesh.io.
Buying and Selling SmartMesh
SmartMesh can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartMesh directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartMesh should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SmartMesh using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartMesh Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartMesh and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.