SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 3rd. SingularDTV has a market cap of $5.68 million and $185,628.00 worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SingularDTV token can currently be purchased for $0.0095 or 0.00000129 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, Ethfinex and OKEx. In the last week, SingularDTV has traded 8.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.39 or 0.00209813 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $96.83 or 0.01320365 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00029160 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.02 or 0.00122938 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC.
SingularDTV Token Profile
SingularDTV launched on October 2nd, 2016. SingularDTV’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 600,000,000 tokens. SingularDTV’s official website is singulardtv.com. SingularDTV’s official Twitter account is @SingularDTV and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SingularDTV is /r/SingularDTV and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SingularDTV Token Trading
SingularDTV can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, ChaoEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Liqui, Braziliex, Livecoin, OKEx, Binance and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularDTV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularDTV should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SingularDTV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.