Scorum Coins (CURRENCY:SCR) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. One Scorum Coins coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000045 BTC on exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and Hotbit. Scorum Coins has a total market cap of $95,612.00 and $10,413.00 worth of Scorum Coins was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Scorum Coins has traded 1.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.29 or 0.00209426 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $98.07 or 0.01343085 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029157 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00123097 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC.
About Scorum Coins
Scorum Coins’ total supply is 29,265,075 coins. Scorum Coins’ official website is scorum.com. Scorum Coins’ official Twitter account is @SCORUM_en. The Reddit community for Scorum Coins is /r/scorum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Scorum Coins
Scorum Coins can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scorum Coins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scorum Coins should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Scorum Coins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scorum Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorum Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.