Qitmeer (CURRENCY:HLC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. Over the last seven days, Qitmeer has traded down 8.8% against the dollar. One Qitmeer token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000049 BTC on major exchanges including CoinBene, Allcoin, Coinnest and CoinEgg. Qitmeer has a total market cap of $1.39 million and $37,865.00 worth of Qitmeer was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013741 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.25 or 0.00209030 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $97.88 or 0.01341529 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0558 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00029353 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00122788 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Qitmeer launched on September 8th, 2017. Qitmeer’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 389,009,995 tokens. Qitmeer’s official Twitter account is @halalchain. The Reddit community for Qitmeer is /r/halalchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Qitmeer is www.qitmeer.io.
Buying and Selling Qitmeer
Qitmeer can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, ZB.COM, Coinnest, CoinBene and Allcoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qitmeer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qitmeer should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qitmeer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qitmeer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qitmeer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.