Privatix (CURRENCY:PRIX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. Over the last seven days, Privatix has traded up 0.3% against the dollar. One Privatix token can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002502 BTC on major exchanges including COSS, Mercatox and YoBit. Privatix has a total market cap of $201,387.00 and $1,459.00 worth of Privatix was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.29 or 0.00209426 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.07 or 0.01343085 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029157 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00123097 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC.
Privatix launched on September 1st, 2017. Privatix’s total supply is 1,275,455 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,096,900 tokens. Privatix’s official Twitter account is @Privatix1 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Privatix is medium.com/privatix. The Reddit community for Privatix is /r/privatix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Privatix is privatix.io.
Buying and Selling Privatix
Privatix can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Mercatox and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Privatix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Privatix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Privatix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Privatix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Privatix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.