NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. NEO has a market capitalization of $634.05 million and $309.32 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NEO coin can currently be bought for $8.99 or 0.00123097 BTC on popular exchanges including LBank, Bitbns, Bibox and Liquid. Over the last seven days, NEO has traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003015 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013731 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.29 or 0.00209426 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.07 or 0.01343085 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029157 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NEO’s official website is neo.org. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Cobinhood, Bitinka, BitMart, Exrates, Coinsuper, Liquid, Coinrail, CoinBene, Tidebit, BigONE, Switcheo Network, HitBTC, BitForex, CoinEx, Upbit, Ovis, Bitbns, Binance, LBank, Livecoin, OTCBTC, Bitfinex, Allcoin, BCEX, Huobi, Bittrex, CoinEgg, ZB.COM, OKEx, Bibox, Coinnest, Cryptopia, Kucoin, Gate.io, COSS, TDAX and Koinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.