Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 3rd. During the last seven days, Lisk has traded 2.8% higher against the dollar. One Lisk coin can currently be purchased for $0.67 or 0.00009127 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Cryptopia, Coinbe and BitBay. Lisk has a market cap of $81.72 million and $764,408.00 worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00023850 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008015 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00006637 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008452 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010083 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006797 BTC.
Lisk (LSK) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 136,842,982 coins and its circulating supply is 121,814,381 coins. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @LiskHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Lisk is lisk.io. The Reddit community for Lisk is /r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Lisk is forum.lisk.io.
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, YoBit, Bit-Z, Coindeal, OKEx, CoinEgg, Huobi, Upbit, BitBay, Bitbns, LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, Coinroom, Bittrex, Cryptopia, ChaoEX, Poloniex, HitBTC, Exrates, Gate.io, Binance and Coinbe. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.