Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on December 3rd. In the last week, Kin has traded up 8.4% against the US dollar. One Kin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Allbit, OTCBTC, YoBit and CoinFalcon. Kin has a total market cap of $5.14 million and approximately $385,291.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013646 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.53 or 0.00209642 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.16 or 0.01325109 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029450 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00124015 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Kin Token Profile
Kin was first traded on May 25th, 2017. Kin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,214,839,705,290 tokens. The official website for Kin is kinecosystem.org. The official message board for Kin is medium.com/kinfoundation. Kin’s official Twitter account is @kin_foundation. The Reddit community for Kin is /r/KinFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Kin Token Trading
Kin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Allbit, HitBTC, Stellarport, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Fatbtc, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, YoBit, COSS, CoinFalcon, DDEX, Mercatox, Bancor Network, OTCBTC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.