Contentos (CURRENCY:COS) traded up 1.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. Contentos has a market capitalization of $8.10 million and approximately $6.45 million worth of Contentos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Contentos token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0120 or 0.00000165 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance DEX and Bilaxy. In the last seven days, Contentos has traded up 0.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00040299 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $566.19 or 0.07661760 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002197 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00021203 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00001053 BTC.
COS is a token. It launched on August 2nd, 2018. Contentos’ total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 674,240,346 tokens. The official message board for Contentos is medium.com/contentos-io. The Reddit community for Contentos is /r/Contentosofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Contentos is www.contentos.io. Contentos’ official Twitter account is @contentosio.
Contentos Token Trading
Contentos can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Binance DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contentos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Contentos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Contentos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Contentos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contentos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.