Brickblock (CURRENCY:BBK) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 3rd. One Brickblock token can now be bought for $0.0205 or 0.00000279 BTC on popular exchanges including BitMart, Gate.io and IDEX. Brickblock has a total market cap of $1.54 million and $13,721.00 worth of Brickblock was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Brickblock has traded up 4.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00050467 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00095670 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00001252 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00001187 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00079193 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 47% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003777 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,341.41 or 0.99880497 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000452 BTC.
Brickblock is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 5th, 2018. Brickblock’s total supply is 265,000,143 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,131,283 tokens. Brickblock’s official Twitter account is @brickblock_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Brickblock’s official website is www.brickblock.io. Brickblock’s official message board is blog.brickblock.io. The Reddit community for Brickblock is /r/BrickBlock and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Brickblock
Brickblock can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Gate.io and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Brickblock directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Brickblock should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Brickblock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Brickblock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Brickblock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.