Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. One Aion token can currently be bought for about $0.0664 or 0.00000899 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, Kyber Network, Radar Relay and Liqui. Aion has a total market cap of $24.10 million and $1.43 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Aion has traded up 4.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003010 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013667 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.48 or 0.00209344 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.94 or 0.01324596 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029452 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00123976 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Aion launched on September 28th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 362,749,958 tokens. The Reddit community for Aion is /r/AionNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Aion is aion.network. Aion’s official message board is blog.aion.network. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Aion Token Trading
Aion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, RightBTC, Kucoin, Kyber Network, Radar Relay, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bilaxy, IDEX, Binance, Liqui, DragonEX, Bancor Network, Ethfinex, Koinex and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.