Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded 4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. One Zetacoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, CoinEgg and Novaexchange. Zetacoin has a total market capitalization of $123,566.00 and $5,736.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Zetacoin has traded 6.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7,396.85 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $216.48 or 0.02929726 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001675 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $39.98 or 0.00541141 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005496 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00019972 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00000816 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000223 BTC.
Zetacoin Coin Profile
ZET is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 24th, 2013. Zetacoin’s total supply is 170,674,578 coins. Zetacoin’s official website is www.zetac.org. The Reddit community for Zetacoin is /r/Zetacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zetacoin’s official Twitter account is @zetacoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zetacoin Coin Trading
Zetacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange, Cryptopia, CoinEgg and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zetacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zetacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.