Trias (CURRENCY:TRY) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on December 2nd. During the last week, Trias has traded up 3.2% against the dollar. Trias has a market cap of $820,607.00 and $541,616.00 worth of Trias was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Trias token can currently be bought for about $0.0009 or 0.00000012 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013591 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.31 or 0.00207228 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.38 or 0.01372108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00028637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00122603 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Trias’ total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 892,926,990 tokens. Trias’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Trias is /r/Trias_Lab and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Trias’ official website is www.trias.one. Trias’ official message board is medium.com/@Triaslab.
Buying and Selling Trias
Trias can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trias directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Trias should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Trias using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Trias Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trias and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.