LUNA (CURRENCY:LUNA) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. Over the last seven days, LUNA has traded 12% higher against the dollar. LUNA has a total market cap of $76.03 million and approximately $715,590.00 worth of LUNA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LUNA coin can now be bought for approximately $0.26 or 0.00003576 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinone, KuCoin, Upbit and GOPAX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013591 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.31 or 0.00207228 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.38 or 0.01372108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00028637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00122603 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC.
LUNA’s launch date was September 10th, 2018. LUNA’s total supply is 995,859,074 coins and its circulating supply is 287,765,804 coins. The official message board for LUNA is medium.com/terra-money. LUNA’s official website is terra.money. LUNA’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LUNA
LUNA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin, Upbit, GDAC, Bitrue, Coinone, Bittrex and GOPAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LUNA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LUNA should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LUNA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LUNA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LUNA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.