Iungo (CURRENCY:ING) traded 5.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. One Iungo token can currently be bought for about $0.0019 or 0.00000026 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, IDEX and Kucoin. In the last seven days, Iungo has traded up 9% against the US dollar. Iungo has a market capitalization of $76,544.00 and approximately $50.00 worth of Iungo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00040553 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $552.51 or 0.07507354 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002080 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00020481 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00001102 BTC.
Iungo is a token. It launched on September 21st, 2017. Iungo’s total supply is 62,553,604 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Iungo’s official message board is medium.com/@iungo. Iungo’s official website is iungo.network. Iungo’s official Twitter account is @IUNGOnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Iungo is /r/iungo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Iungo Token Trading
Iungo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iungo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Iungo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Iungo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Iungo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iungo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.