HyperCash (CURRENCY:HC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. During the last seven days, HyperCash has traded up 5.9% against the dollar. HyperCash has a market capitalization of $54.54 million and $1.89 million worth of HyperCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HyperCash coin can currently be bought for $1.23 or 0.00016608 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinnest, ZB.COM, Gate.io and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013591 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.31 or 0.00207228 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.38 or 0.01372108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00028637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00122603 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC.
HyperCash Coin Profile
HyperCash’s total supply is 44,444,259 coins. HyperCash’s official website is h.cash. HyperCash’s official Twitter account is @HcashOfficial. The Reddit community for HyperCash is /r/hcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
HyperCash Coin Trading
HyperCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Gate.io, Binance, EXX, Kucoin, Bithumb, Huobi, Coinnest, Cryptopia, TOPBTC, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Allcoin and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HyperCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HyperCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.