Enecuum (CURRENCY:ENQ) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 2nd. One Enecuum coin can now be bought for $0.0192 or 0.00000261 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and KuCoin. Enecuum has a total market cap of $793,249.00 and $51,410.00 worth of Enecuum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Enecuum has traded down 9.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00040553 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $552.51 or 0.07507354 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002080 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00020481 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00001102 BTC.
Enecuum is a coin. Its genesis date was February 13th, 2018. Enecuum’s total supply is 126,880,564 coins and its circulating supply is 41,364,394 coins. Enecuum’s official message board is medium.com/@EnqBlockchain. Enecuum’s official website is new.enecuum.com. Enecuum’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Enecuum
Enecuum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and KuCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enecuum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enecuum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Enecuum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enecuum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enecuum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.