Eminer (CURRENCY:EM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Over the last seven days, Eminer has traded 7.7% lower against the dollar. Eminer has a total market capitalization of $2.00 million and $873,195.00 worth of Eminer was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Eminer token can currently be bought for $0.0053 or 0.00000072 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Biki and OKEx.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013591 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.31 or 0.00207228 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.38 or 0.01372108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00028637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00122603 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Eminer’s total supply is 2,100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 377,106,517 tokens. The official message board for Eminer is medium.com/@EM29172525. Eminer’s official Twitter account is @eminerfans. The official website for Eminer is eminer.pro.
Buying and Selling Eminer
Eminer can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx and Biki. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eminer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eminer should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Eminer using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eminer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eminer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.